Work? What kind of work? “What can Stephen do for me” you ask.
If you are looking to develop a Social Media Strategy, or just to gain some Social Media Literacy, then you have come to the right place.
My name is Stephen Smith, founder of In Context Multimedia.
I’d like to help you invest your time and effort, promote yourself and your business, and get a return on that investment.
This is what I do:
- I consult on how to get involved with on- and off-line communities,
- Use Twitter and Commenting strategies without being a spammer,
- Increase your online presence to attract and generate more business,
- Teach you to create and implement a blogging platform for your business and your community,
- Teach actionable steps that you can use to improve your productivity workflow
You can interact with me on twitter @hdbbstephen
You can send an e-mail to stephen @ stephenpsmith.com – let’s talk!
Comments or questions are welcome.
Take Advantage of Social Media with Personalized Web Consulting
- I know how to use Twitter and StumbleUpon to build communities for Social Networking. I can help you learn how to get involved with these communities that can bring more traffic to your website/blog and increase your business.
- I am an avid user of LinkdIn for professional networking and job-seeking. I can help you learn how to increase your web presence and improve your chances of being noticed.
- I have built several WordPress blogs on self-hosted platforms. I can do this for you to create your own blog or website for yourself or your business. I can handle the URL registration, hosting set-up, and theme-design through my own extensive network of graphic- and web-designers.
Through trial and error – as well as under the coaching of some of the best web-designers in the biz, I’ve found that not all blog platforms are created equal. WordPress represents a great platform for managing content, not just blogs – but websites.
Why would you use a blogging platform for your website?
- It is easy to update,
- It is easy to personalize for your business or brand,
- Keyword friendliness for Google searching,
- You generate your own fresh content.
Ask me about Social Media, and tell me a little bit about how we can work together on your Social Media presence.
“I engaged Stephen Smith as a consultant for Internet marketing and business development consulting and was blown away by the breadth and depth of his expertise. He has a creative and practical angle on the potential of blogs, websites and social networking to generate growth. I appreciate the clarity and customer focus of Stephen’s communications with me – he shares guidance and “how-to” tips just in time with perfect tone and level of detail. Most importantly, Stephen helped me to become self-sufficient in my work rather than trying to foster dependency on him. He is definitely of the “teach a man to fish” school, and when I hire an expert, that is a critical success factor. I will work with Stephen in the future and you will be pleased if you follow suit!” October 13, 2008
Top qualities: Personable , Expert , Creative
hired Stephen as a Business Consultant in 2008
Learn the Best Productivity Practices
- Your calendar is a tool, not a prison. I can show you the best practices for how to get the most out of what you put into it. This can even include designing a customized calendar page that fits your specific needs if necessary, or simply how to get the most out of your current system.
- Your workflow should be just that, a flow. I can help you identify the bottlenecks and determine how you spend your time, then we work together to discover how to best invest your time. I can teach you how to get your work done in less time so that you can a.) do more work, if you want to, or b.) do more living!
- Your workspace needs to be designed to improve how you work and what you get done, it should not be something that gets in the way of your productivity. I can show you how to organize your workspace, your files, and your supplies in a way that helps you, not hinders you.
Ask me about productivity, and tell me how we can work together on your productivity skills.
Whether or not we choose to work together the contents of your call will be completely confidential.
All of these skills are available to you via telephone, e-mail, video-conference or in-person, depending on your specific needs.
Please send me an e-mail, and tell me a little bit about how we can work together to develop your business or your own personal skills.
Free Telephone Consultation
Our first 30-minute telephone consultation is free and we will determine a budget for your project or training at that time.
Thank you very much for considering my services, I am looking forward to working with you! Tell me a little bit about how we can work together on your future.
Comments or questions are welcome.